Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Feeling Good

Well, after a very rough and horrible weekend... looks like things may be looking up after all... Have this amazing opportunity with my best friend for something that would be amazing... I am so fortunate to have him in my life, because I know that he is one of the only ones who really knows what it is that I deal with everyday.... He is supportive and knows me probably better then I know myself... I feel so much better today, yet for some reason tonight, the obsessive thoughts began to creep back in... I just wonder how long it will go on? I am still looking into and very much interested in ECT and hope that I can get it all worked out so that I can have it done... it looks like that may be one of the only saving graces I have left.... but at least for now I have one good positive thing that is lifting my spirits some!

No comments:

Post a Comment