Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A new day? or is it?

Ok, so my day I thought was going to start off good... then it happened.... One of the one people who I find harrassing I had to see, within an hour of waking up.... So I handled it the best I could, with dignity and respect, but inside I felt my heart was going to beat out of my chest and thought I might throw up.... So the day went on looking into what my options are legally against this person, yet because a "technical" criminal act has not been completed, I am at their mercy and not my own. I have to put on the fake smile and pretend like everything is fine, when inside I feel like crying and curling up in a ball and bawling my eyes out. I just wonder what it is exactly that I ever did to these miserable people for them to hate me this much. Should I focus so much energy on it, of course not.... yet i don't know how to make it stop! any suggestions>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment